Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me


<- - -dis is me...XD d owner of dis blog..hmmm..wat hv i done?? i shud post dis 1st b4 The GazettE post! heeeeee* it seems like i've introduced dem b4 myself LoL!! Hahaha...wat eva ^^ d most importante is hye...dOmo everybody..im CHIE *wink* i think i've introduced myself on d 1st post lol!~

-- yea2..ummm wat else haa? *blur* oh..Ja! im learnin Japanese in my university now..nihon-go benkyoushimasta<333

-- ooo ooo...wat else hah? ummm...ok..i was born in June 16 - - - - (secret) n i luv Japan soooo damn much! waaaahaaa...i must go 2 Japan sumday...n achieve my dreams...O_o u wanna knoe wat??? Hah~ himitsu (secret)....Gomenasai ne! XDXDXD i'll tell u sumday ;P

-- wat else wat else....Oh yea...i luv my frenz eva...Aida + Debbie + Lydia .... they're freakin sweet! such a sweetie dude!!~~ Luv Luv Luv...hoho...hey gals! if u read dis post...dun b hyper ok XD Hahaha...Eh Debbie...keep downloadin haa...d muvies was so kakkoiiii <3333


--wanna knoe more bout me??? Heh~ jus read my profil laaaa....a lot of informations in there Lor...SoooO..Daaaa...tQ 4 viewin!!! <3333



No comments:

Post a Comment